CSM Group’s electrical engineers supply design, documentation, certification, tender documentation and supervision of the electrical works such as power supply, communication, and street lighting required for your development.
CSM Group will submit the electrical plans at the same time as the civil operational works design and documentation, allowing for streamlined efficiencies within the operational works process and minimising Council delays.
Our electrical services provide for all aspects of electrical engineering, including:
- Electrical services for buildings and sites
- HV, LV overhead and underground reticulation
- Street lighting and arterial road lighting
- Subdivisions to Energex standards (SWP47.1 & 47.3)
- Intersection traffic signal and lighting design
- Specialised lighting for indoor and outdoor facilities
- Automatic fire detection and alarm systems
- Emergency warning and intercommunication systems
- Public address and MATV systems
- Communications – general, health and aged care
- Standby power generation
- Uninterruptible power supplies and line conditioning equipment
- Lightning and surge protection
- Security systems including CCTV, intruder alarm and duress alarm systems
Each of our lead engineers have a minimum of 25 years’ experience in the civil and structural engineering fields and have worked on numerous large-scale projects both nationally and on an international scale.
We are a full service engineering group
From civil engineering services, including urban design, hydraulics, environmental engineering, electrical engineering and construction & project management; to structural services for residential, commercial and industrial properties and developments, CSM Group has a solution for you.
We also manage materials handling for the following projects:
- Industry plants
- Civil Design
- Structural Design
- Mechanical Design
Find your electrical engineer
While the CSM Group head office is located in Brisbane, we also have offices in Coffs Harbour and Sydney, providing electrical engineers across the mid-eastern seaboard. We are always keen to hear from you and you can contact us to discuss your requirements on 1300 00 9791. Alternatively, you may like to take advantage of our convenient online contact form and we will respond to your query via email. If you know we’re the team for you, you can head straight to our online quote request page where you can upload your plans for our revision!
Download our e-brochure
For more information and comprehensive explanation of all our engineering services, please download our CSM Group Developer e-Brochure by clicking on the link beneath the left sidebar menu.